BLUECAF Coffee Roasters is a roast-to-order micro roaster established in 1995. Our roastmaster, MS Smith, roasted under the tutelage of Gold Country Coffee on a Probat L25 drum roaster before leaving the gold country for the banks of the Mississippi. From then to now, BLUECAF Coffee Roasters has harnessed the elements with our Diedrich IR24 kilo drum roaster. Using state of the art infrared burners in a ceramic cone, our Diedrich delivers a soft low-temperature heat signature that allow us to achieve the optimum in roasting standards.
BLUECAF Coffee Roasters is just blocks from Lake Pepin nestled between Highway 35, the "Great River Road" and the high bluffs of the Mississippi. Spend a day in Pepin visiting the local shops and tasting the local fare. Take in the beauty of the surrounding area and all it has to offer, a destination location to be sure.
At BLUECAF Coffee Roasters our passion simple: we craft-roast the highest quality, freshest, Arabica beans to fill your order and provide you with the perfect cup. At BLUECAF Coffee, we believe “The Difference is in the Cup®”
At BLUECAF Coffee Roasters:
- Our coffee is always fresh-roasted.Our coffee is roasted to order and shipped within 24 hours, so it arrives to you in the peak of freshness.We never warehouse our roasted coffee.
- We craft roast each coffee to its “perfect point”to bring out that coffee's unique flavor. We feel this is the essential heart of the coffee roasting process. It's the true art of the Roastmaster.
- We roast only “Specialty” Grade beans. This top grade coffee is two grades above commercial. Specialty Grade beans are uniform in color, size and maturity, so they roast at a uniform rate, producing whole plump beans. This specialty grade accounts for only 7% to 8% of worldwide coffee production.
- We cup (taste-test) each coffee we roast. Each coffee must meet our high quality standards. This is the final step in the process to ensure your satisfaction.
- Our decaff coffee gets rave reviews, and there’s a reason. Our decaff coffee is Mountain Water Decaff ™. This pure process brings out the best flavor without concern for chemical residue.
- Our flavored coffee is tops! We use the best flavoring agents available to bring the purest flavors to your coffee experience. We offer a number of popular flavor choices.
- We package our coffee for retail sales in our signature sustainable rice paper stand-up pouches to guarantee just-roasted freshness.
- We process orders promptly,and we ship next day for quick delivery. Most orders are processed, roasted and shipped in two-three business days, assuring delivery of the freshest and highest quality product to our customers.